Richmond, VA (circa 1928)
This project included contract documents for the renovation of an existing 244,000 square foot building. The building consists of a central 6-story tower with two 2-story wings on the north and south side of the building. The upper floors are being converted into apartments, while the first floor will be use for covered parking. In addition, there is an additional building, The Triangle Office Building, that will be rehabilitated for residential amenities and a leasing office.